Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First post as a newlywed!

Welcome to my new blog!

And so begins a new chapter in my life.

Some of you know that I had a blog before, that I started to feature fun things that I did with work. It very quickly became a place to feature wedding planning and new things going on in my life. Well, I felt it was time for a change. I couldn't bring myself to post on a blog that was about my 'old' life, so a fresh start was needed!

I'll post projects that I do, places that we visit, any news (if we have it!) and other fun life activities - big and small.

I think this will be a great way to keep my friends and family in the loop about our lives, seeing as we live over 500 miles away from our hometown now.

So to set the tone of our new life, here is a picture of our backyard (literally!) on a beautiful summer day:
Until next time!

xo,
Kelsey

No comments :

Post a Comment