Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Falling for Fall!

We had our first rain a few days ago, and the temperatures are finally feeling like Fall. It's my favorite time of year! I love the changing colors in the leaves, gloomy mornings and getting cozy with a cup of hot tea.

What I also love about fall is getting new clothes for it...I mean, what girl doesn't?

I try and get a few staple pieces each year, so I feel current in the fashions, but I am a cheap-o at heart, and can't ever justify buying things full price. I found the following things thrifting and at TJ Maxx:
Express sweater (left) found at TJ Maxx, 
Banana Republic sweater (right) found at a local consignment shop!
Sweaterdress, perfect for leggings and boots, found thrifting.
Boots! Both found at Ross. 
And my splurge, a rose gold Fossil watch, found at TJ Maxx. I almost fell over when I found this watch - it's been on my Pinterest for over a month and couldn't justify spending the $150 at Fossil. Score!

Needless to say I have a few things I'd still like to get for fall, but can't get myself to click 'buy' on my Forever 21 wishlist. Anyone else have this problem? 

Thanks Mom and Dad, I am officially thrifty.

xo,
Kelsey


No comments :

Post a Comment