Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Big Two-Four

Welp, I am officially 24. Happy birthday to me!

I think 24 will have a very hard time upstaging 23. This last year has been the most amazing year of my life so far. Recap time!

Let's see...

Last year on September 19, the love of my life took me to Bodega Bay, hiked up my favorite path along the cliffs, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I'd say that was the best start of a birthday ever, and again, will be pretty tough to top. We went to dinner afterward, and I snuck in a picture of the ring while Erin went to the restroom. I was SO excited, what can I say :)
Peep the butter...I was too excited to even move the dern butter. 

Five days later, we took a trip to Oregon that would change our lives. We fell in love with a little college town with charm and happiness. Corvallis stole our hearts. We took the trip because there was possibility that Erin could find a job up here, but we loved it so much we decided to move as soon as we could. Two months later we moved. 

In November was our engagement party, and I was more excited than ever for the wedding. 
And fast forward to August - one of the most important days of my life - I married my best friend. 
So, needless to say, 23 was an amazing year for me. I'm sure 24 will be special in it's own way, but it's sad to see 23 go. 

To celebrate, tonight we are going to a restaurant we've been wanting to go to, and have the perfect reason to go now!

Here's to another year, and to my new life with my husband :).

Xo,

Kelsey




No comments :

Post a Comment