Monday, December 23, 2013

Week 24 - Merry Christmas!

Have you started to show yet? Ohhh yes. Bigger every day :)
Total weight gain/loss: I'm officially taking this off...I stopped tracking honestly.
Food cravings: Strawberries/raspberries.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but everything gives me heartburn.
Miss Anything? Homemade egg nog :(
Mood: Great! Feeling sleepy so that leads to crabbiness...so there's that. 
Sleep: It's random. I wake up about 4 times a night, twice of those times to pee. It's not super deep sleep.
Best moment this week: Samson was laying on my belly and the baby kicked him...needless to say, Sam is totally freaked out.
Annoyances: Nothing that I can think of :)
Maternity clothes? I think I wear more maternity than non-maternity stuff these days.
Stretchmarks? Same ones as last time.
Symptoms: Tired, heartburn, sore hips/the front of my uterus is sore, hungry at all hours of the day/night.
Movement: Lots! Erin still has yet to be able to feel him. It seems like Sean stops kicking the second Erin puts his hand on my belly. Little stinker :)
Belly button in or out? In, but it's getting shallower!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Gender Predictions:  IT'S A BOY!!!!
Looking forward to:  Christmas on Wednesday! My favorite day of the year :)

No comments :

Post a Comment