Monday, December 9, 2013

22 weeks


Have you started to show yet? Yes sir! Although I haven't grown too much this week. 
Total weight gain/loss: 11lbs. So weird to be excited about weight gain haha.
Food cravings: Banana cookies with coconut :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No thank goodness!
Miss Anything? My pre-pregnancy jeans.
Mood: Good this week. Sometimes outbursts of general pissiness, but nothing too bad.
Sleep: This week has been strange. Waking up one or two times a night just STARVING. Getting up to use the restroom and have a granola bar.
Best moment this week: Snow on Friday :) 
Annoyances: The snow! Normally it goes away the day it comes, but it's been SO cold that it hasn't melted yet. I think it will melt tomorrow or Wednesday. The roads are just horrible and there's no where to go!
Maternity clothes? Yep! Starting to embrace the fact that they actually flatter me more than trying to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes.
Stretchmarks? Yep. No new ones since last week, so that's a win!
Symptoms: Slight insomnia, hungry ALL THE TIME, heartburn and restless legs. I think the restless legs is partly from the fact that I can't go anywhere, so if I do some squats it helps.
Movement: He is getting stronger by the day. It still catches me off guard when he starts up, but he is getting a routine so I can somewhat expect when it's going to come.
Belly button in or out? In, but it's getting shallower!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Gender Predictions:  IT'S A BOY!!!!
Looking forward to:  My doctor's appointment tomorrow. After that, Christmas! I just love it so much :)
And, to finish, a silly picture!
xoxo, Kelsey


No comments :

Post a Comment