Wednesday, March 26, 2014

37 weeks - FULL TERM!


Have you started to show yet? Large and in charge!
Food cravings: Pineapples!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, feeling great! It seems like anything I eat is giving Sean hiccups though, poor guy.
Miss Anything? Mimosas with brunch. Now that it's getting nicer out, I'd just love to have a mimosa out in the sunshine. Soon!
Mood: Good, just impatient. Getting cranky because I've been sleeping really horribly.
Sleep: Not so great. I'm waking up about 4 times a night to pee, and another 2 or so times to re-adjust. 
Best moment this week: Brooke coming to visit! She's here for a few days so it's nice to spend some time with her before little man arrives.
Annoyances: Braxton hicks/practice contractions messing with my head. I've been getting them randomly and they're a pain in the butt. I just try to sit down and let them cool off before doing too much more activity.
Maternity clothes? Yep! I had to cave and get some t-shirts because it was so nice, and my skin needed the vitamin D :)
Symptoms: All of them! Mostly just SPD and extreme exhaustion. I am wishing I'd just taken the full 4 weeks before my due date, but I will muscle through!
Movement: Most of the day. He's getting really good at kicking against my kidneys and pushing his butt out. It's lovelyyy.
Belly button in or out? More out than in now!
Wedding rings on or off? Off now. I did get a small band to wear on my ring finger in a size up, because my poor finger felt so naked.
Looking forward to:  This baby coming out!! I am so done, and I can't wait to meet him!

No comments :

Post a Comment