Friday, March 7, 2014

34 weeks!


It's a no-picture post this week, but things are happening so I wanted to keep up with a weekly post.
Have you started to show yet? Oh yea :)
Food cravings: Chocolate covered raisins and ANYTHING carbs related. It's bad.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I have to make sure I don't eat too much or the heartburn monster will find me!
Miss Anything? Not really this week.
Mood: Tired. Work has really been stressing me out. Now I know why most women take a few weeks off before they have the baby!
Sleep: Sleep has been better, but I'm still up a few times a night to pee. Not to mention once I get back into bed, Sean thinks it's party time, so I'm up for a half hour or so after getting up.
Best moment this week: We had our first birthing class on Wednesday. It's pretty fun to sit around with a bunch of other first time parents and realize we're all clueless.
Annoyances: Getting in and out of bed is tough, because of how we have the crib set up. I'm glad I'll have time to get used to it, though.
Maternity clothes? Yep! Today was really beautiful (65 degrees and sunny) so I was finally able to wear some of the spring maternity things I bought awhile back. It's the little things!
Symptoms: Same as last week - heartburn, SPD, sciatic pain, swelling when I stand too long. Also, he's getting bigger, so my belly is getting heavy.
Movement: Constant ;). He sleeps for about 20 minutes, and then he's right back to his movin' and shakin'.
Belly button in or out? Starting to pop out! Eek!
Wedding rings on or off? No rings anymore. They fit in the morning, but by 12pm they hurt. So I'll just keep them off until after the baby comes.
Looking forward to:  We have more classes next week (birthing class and well-baby class). Also, going to see friends and have a 'grown up' dinner with them. It'll be nice to do something before he comes. After that it'll probably be a lot less often!

No comments :

Post a Comment