Tuesday, January 21, 2014

28 weeks, third trimester!

Have you started to show yet? Yes, bigger every day :)
Food cravings: Pineapple still! I can't get enough.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I have to eat smaller meals or I get horrible heartburn.
Miss Anything? Red wine :)
Mood: Mostly good. I do get a little crazy now and then. I just have no patience for people.
Sleep: It's good, but I'm so restless. I wake up about every 2 hours and just go back to sleep. 
Best moment this week: Erin bringing home a chocolate cake because I was having a crappy week. Such a lovely man :)
Annoyances: Getting my blood taken 4 times on Monday. My poor arms and hands are so bruised and sore!
Maternity clothes? Best stuff ever! I had to indulge and get some new ones because the ones I had were becoming monotonous. 
Symptoms: Tired, swelling in my feet when standing for too long, heartburn, sciatic pain if I sit too long. 
Movement: He is starting to get cramped in there, so there's less flips but he's getting stronger so I'm getting really strong kicks in the ribs and side. 
Belly button in or out? Same as last check in...still about a 1/2 inch deep.
Wedding rings on or off? Still just my wedding band. 
Looking forward to:  Next Wednesday is our second hospital tour, so hopefully we can make a decision (there are two to choose from) next week!


Xo,
Kelsey

No comments :

Post a Comment