Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Week 16


Have you started to show yet? I think so! Yesterday was the first day for someone to stop me at the store and ask how far along I am. I would NEVER ask a woman the same question, but it was sort of nice to have it be noticed. 
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 4lbs total.
Food cravings: Pasta! Anything creamy and savory. I still love me some sweets, but cheese and other creamy foods are winning out this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! 
Miss Anything? Sushi. I had the biggest craving for a spicy tuna roll last week and it made me so sad.
Mood: Eh, sort of all over the place. No weepy moments this week, but mostly out of left field anger. Sorry Erin :)
Sleep: I've been sleeping great, thanks to the pregnancy pillow. I have been waking up around 4am the last few nights but no problems getting back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Pumpkin carving and getting the house decorated for Halloween. 
Annoyances: The amount of dishes that we create during the fall/winter time. I try and cook more when it's colder, but that just means more dishes for me. 
Maternity clothes? Still just leggings and jeans. Any shirt that is button-up is getting a little tight, but anything cotton is stretching fine. 
Movement: Flutters still. Baby has been less active this week. It did get really active during the Ducks game this weekend though - we have a future fan in the making :)
Gender Predictions:  Oh gosh, I have no idea anymore. I've had two VERY vivid dreams that it is a boy now, so I'm so confused.  
Looking forward to:  Halloween tomorrow! I am going to be a simple cat, and Erin will wear all of his tactical gear. Chipotle does a $3 'Boorito' on Halloween if you go in dressed up, so that is definitely in the schedule :)

No comments :

Post a Comment