Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Week 14

Week 14 - Baby and I have made it to the second trimester! I missed week 13 because I felt like I looked the same as week 12. There hasn't been a lot of noticeable change since week 12, but I thought I'd keep everyone posted on what's new.

Have you started to show yet? Just enough to start the debate of 'is she getting fat, or is she pregnant?'. I just want to 'pop' out already!
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 3lbs total.
Food cravings: Still anything sweet. I'm trying to replace sweets with fruits...sometimes the sweets win out :(
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing as of this week! I even had steak last week! I also discovered that I'm not lactose-intolerant during pregnancy! It's a miracle!
Miss Anything? Wine. Always wine :)
Mood: Pretty calm this week. Work has been slowing down a little, so it's helped keep my stress level down. 
Sleep: I've been sleeping through the night the last few days - it's glorious. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
Best moment this week: Last week we got to hear the heartbeat! The heartbeat was nice and fast, and doctor was impressed. I've been feeling lots of small flutters where baby is, and I'm hoping it's not something else :). 
Annoyances: Hmm...nothing that I can think of at the moment! The weather here has been beautiful (rare for October!) so I'm trying to enjoy it before it starts getting really stormy.
Maternity clothes? Wearing maternity jeans in this picture! I've broken down and decided I'd rather be comfortable than fight it anymore. No maternity shirts yet.
Movement: Flutters! I have a couple a day, and it catches me by surprise. I can't wait for definitive kicks. 
Gender Predictions:  Still girl! We will be finding out November 12! 
Looking forward to:  Friends are coming over tomorrow and hopefully we'll go check out some pumpkin patches. Love the fall! 

No comments :

Post a Comment