Wednesday, October 2, 2013

12 Weeks

This week is filled with decorating for the fall. It definitely feels like it here! This morning was 40 degrees outside, and we've had about 4 days straight of rain. We've broken in the fireplace for the season already :)
I missed last week's photo because I was visiting in Napa. But there wasn't much change from week 10, so nothing was missed. 
Here goes week 12!

Have you started to show yet? Day by day there's a little change! This photo definitely shows how much it's grown since week 10. 
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 1lb. 
Food cravings: Taco Bell! I'm so bad! But otherwise, I can never have enough fruit...so good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still steak :(. Nothing else really, except if I think about chicken I feel queasy, but when I'm eating it I'm fine. 
Miss Anything? My skinny jeans!
Mood: On and off fatigue. Yesterday I felt great, but today I'm dragging at 3pm. Monday I was bragging that I think the fatigue was gone, and BOOM! I zonked out at 8:30pm. Oh well...here's hoping I have a little more energy next week.
Sleep: Better! I got my pregnancy pillow and it's working wonders. I've started using a foam roller to see if that will help with my sciatica, so I can sleep sounder. 
Best moment this week: Decorating the house for Halloween :). The mantle is very festive!
Annoyances: Our cold little house. It'll be a long winter being pregnant and having to wear 5 layers inside. We're going to look into some ways to help the house to be more efficient. 
Maternity clothes? Still just my normal jeans and a bella band. I'm thinking of buying a pair of maternity skinny jeans, since that seems to be what I wear most of the time anyway (and my pre-pregnancy skinny jeans are not so comfortable with a bella band). I LOVE my maternity leggings that I got from Gap when they were having a huge sale. Those will be heaven this winter.
Movement: I THINK I felt some flutters over the course of the last few days. It's hard to tell though.
Gender Predictions: Same as week 10 - I've been having a lot of dreams that it's a girl.
Looking forward to: My next appointment on October 8. Still too early to tell the sex of the baby, but excited to hear the heartbeat :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment