Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pardon my absence...

I was giving my cousin some advice last night on what she should know about having a blog. My first response was to keep up on it, because it can take the backseat really easily. I realized I miss my blog, and will do what I can to keep it up!

So, here is the latest and greatest!

Drumroll please.....

My hubby got a job!!!! He's officially an Auxiliary Officer at the University of Oregon. Starting next week, he'll be back to the grind protecting and serving :) I'm so proud of you honey! Unfortunately the job is an hour away, so he's going to be commuting for now. We're looking into moving to Eugene but love it here in Corvallis, so we're torn.

We recently started attending a local church, as we missed having that as a part of our lives. It's called Corvallis Church, and it's a lively, young and community-based church. It's exactly what we were looking for in a place of worship, and we're happy! Another reason why we don't want to leave Corvallis.

As for me, work has kept me very busy. This has been my best quarter yet! People are starting to travel again, slowly but surely. Hopefully it keeps up through the summer and into the fall.

Not much else is new, but I will try and post things weekly to keep everyone in the loop!

Xo,

Kelsey

No comments :

Post a Comment