Tuesday, June 6, 2017

27-28 weeks!



Have you started to show yet? Definitely. Feeling like I am starting to get bigger by the day!
Total weight gain/loss: 18lbs at my doctor appointment last week. I'm hoping to keep the weight off this next trimester, but I know this is when bodies start to pack it on. So just going to try and be as healthy as I can. 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I am craving sweets like crazy, so I'm trying to have fruit instead of cookies 😅
Anything making you queasy or sick: My glucose test! I had it yesterday, and it really messes with your appetite and mood for the day. That much sugar at 8am does not feel great!
Miss Anything? Sleeping well. I have been waking at least 3 times a night to pee or shift myself or get comfortable. 
Mood: Annoyed! My allergies are absolutely KILLING me. I can't seem to find relief. I got the green light from my OB to take some Claritin, so we shall see how that helps. 
Sleep: I am falling asleep fine, I'm just waking up 2-3 times each night. I pulled out the pregnancy pillow, because I kept rolling onto my back when I'm supposed to sleep on my side. 
Best moment this week: Managed to take Freyja and Sean on a walk together! Freyja is getting SO much better at walking, and I just needed to try it with Sean in the stroller. She actually did pretty well!  
Annoyances: My allergies 😒
Maternity clothes? Yes! It's pretty much all I wear. I can still wear some pre-maternity tee shirts, as long as they are on the longer side.
Looking forward to: The in-laws are coming to visit this weekend, and are going to help us fix the fence falling down between our yard and our neighbor's. It is supposed to rain but hopefully it won't be too bad when we all need to be outside!

No comments :

Post a Comment