Monday, March 13, 2017

14-15 Weeks!

Welcome back to my blog!

 It's been a long time since I've posted, but I want to chronicle this pregnancy like I did Sean's. Let me know if you have any suggestions for topics to add to these posts! 
Have you started to show yet? A little bit! It's happening a lot faster this time around. 
Total weight gain/loss: I'm at 6lbs right now. Trying not to gain as much as I did with Sean. 
Food cravings: Pineapple, anything salty and brie with salami!
Anything making you queasy or sick: It varies. I haven't had aversions yet, but if something sounds really gross, I can't handle thinking about eating it. For example, someone mentioned shrimp, and I had to leave the room!
Miss Anything? Wine!
Mood: Pretty level! I'm still pretty tired, but not nearly as bad as a week or two ago. 
Sleep: As good as I can expect while juggling a full time job, a toddler and a husband, as well as a new puppy!
Best moment this week: Felt a pretty significant kick last night! Baby is starting to get stronger πŸ˜„
Annoyances: Already having back pain and sciatic nerve pain. Starting to get my stretches in so it doesn't get worse!
Maternity clothes? Embracing the full panel jean πŸ˜…. So comfy and I don't have to deal with a button. 
Movement: Mostly small flutters, but I've been feeling some stronger movement randomly. 
Gender Predictions: We both think it's another boy, since this pregnancy is so similar so far to Sean's. 
Looking forward to: St. Patty's Day this Friday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment